Your preferred winter playground!
February 8th 2021
We want to thank each and every one of you for your patience as we navigate this unprecedented season. We are so excited to announce that we are gearing up for a February 16th re-opening! All guests, including season pass holders, will now be required to pre-book their visit using our new online reservation system. Reservations can be made on our website @ www.ski-lakeridge.com.
January 14th 2021
In partnership with OSRA and Public Health we continue to plan for skiing and riding to reopen as safely as possible. With the 28 day stay-at-home order that has come into effect as of today we are now gearing up for a February 11th reopening. In the meantime lets make sure we all do our part and stay home except for essential reasons. We can’t wait to welcome you back soon!
Lakeridge Ski Resort
Located less than 70km from Downtown Toronto, Lakeridge Resort is nestled in the beautiful Oak Ridges Moraine and offers year-round fun for everyone. Lakeridge is an exciting and safe place for you and your child to develop skills and passion for snow sports. Featuring 23 runs spread over 70 acres, we offer a wide range of trails for skiers and snowboarders, from novice to expert
The fourth expansion that started in May 2019 has been completed! This addition to the chalet will greatly enhance guests purchasing experience in obtaining tickets, rentals and lessons. It will also allow guests to easily abide to the new physical distancing requirements. The seating in each cafeteria has been redesigned to conform to the 6 feet distance between different parties.
CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19
• Physical distancing occupancy capacities will be posted.
• Wearing a mask is mandatory unless eating in
designated areas. No Outside Food Allowed.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available at building entrances with appropriate signage.
• Indoor touch surfaces shall be cleaned with a
sanitizing solution frequently.
• In order to ensure proper safety measures dress for the weather as line ups could be expected to run outside of the ticket building.
GETTING READY TO SKI OR SNOWBOARD
• Areas available inside the chalet to get dressed to go outside, at first come first served basis.
• Dress for the weather as chalet could be at
capacity and you may have to remain outside.
• Consider getting ready to ski or snowboard at
RENTAL OPERATIONS/GUEST USE OF EQUIPMENT
• The rental facility will abide to physical distancing and cleaning measures.
• Cleaning, maintenance logs, and rental rotation
schedules to follow COVID-19 regulations.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available at high touch points areas.
• Staff will wear PPE and face shields.
• Physical distancing in place and expect line ups.
• Returned rentals to be cleaned, stowed and
available for next cycle of use.
For more covid information at the resort please visit their website !
Ski Lakeridge Contact Information:
790 Chalk Lake Road (off Lakeridge Road / Durham 23)
Uxbridge, Ontario, L9P 1R4
Toll free from Toronto: 905-686-3607